Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bristol anti tesco riot film

Ben from I contact video has released a roughcut of a short film looking at what happened in Stokes Croft Bristol at the beginning of the bank holiday.
he said 'We have decided to put it up as a public rough cut as there does not seem to be an independent (i.e. non mainstream) account of what happened and why it happened Homepage: http://vimeo.com/22968797

Undercurrents is an award winning alternative news service producing videos of people taking inspiring actions. http://www.undercurrents.org

1 comment:

Steffi said...

Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks

very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a

fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have

learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon.Thanks you.





Property for Rent in Bristol