Monday, March 14, 2011

Sponsor me to help Malawi health clinic

I have somehow found myself in mad event this weekend and need your help.

I am doing a marathon of sports on Saturday the 19th March 2011 at Llys Y Fran reservoir Pembrokeshir. I start with a 160 feet to abseil off the dam , a cycle ride, then canoe down the reservoir and a lengthy run to finish.

All sponsorship monies will go to a medical centre in Malawi and will help the team of 9 volunteers from Wales and Ireland and the local Malawi team complete the building. The funds will help in fitting out of the clinic ready to open in May this year when it will serve 23,000 local people with basic primary health care.

So anyone with funds to spare for a good cause please get in touch with me on paulo@undercurrents.org or donations can be made via paypal to sales@undercurrents.org (our arts charity which is accepting donations for the cause)




Undercurrents is an award winning alternative news service producing videos of people taking inspiring actions. http://www.undercurrents.org