Saturday, January 15, 2011

This has to be read- first inside story of undercover cop

He has received death threats from activists and sleeps in a barricaded room.
This is what he looks like now
‘I am in fear for my life and don’t know where to turn,’ he says. Mr Kennedy refutes suggestions that he crossed the line, became an agent provocateur and played a central role in organising the very protests police wanted him to sabotage.

‘My superiors knew where I was at all times – my BlackBerry was fitted with a tracking device – and they sanctioned every move I made. I didn’t sneeze without them knowing about it. I feel I’ve been hung out to dry.’

Speaking from a safe house, the former police officer tells how he led an astonishing double life as committed green anarchist Mark Stone before being ultimately let down by his handlers.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1347478/Undercover-policeman-tells-amazing-story-years-eco-warriors-I-fear-life.html#ixzz1B950o9qV


Undercurrents is an award winning alternative news service producing videos of people taking inspiring actions. http://www.undercurrents.org