Tuesday, April 20, 2010

YouTube removes my eco- video...again

I am doing battle with YouTube again for removing one of my videos. When i made a series about a couple cycling from UK to Australia, i never expected that National Geographic would try and stop it being seen. I battled and won over the same film last year after they removed it.

Now YouTube state
Your video, Episode 08 Bike2Oz (Pakistan to India) , may include content that is owned or licensed by these content owners:* Content owner: National Geographic Type: Audiovisual content
Anyone trying to watch my film see this instead- This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by National Geographic.

Total rubbish- I suspect someone doesn't like what is said in the film about Pakistan so they are using their power to stop it.