Friday, June 20, 2008

Need music for your film?

From: Monica Max West
I'm an indie songwriter who is very interested in collaborating with film
makers, particularly with makers of documentaries about political issues
(eg human rights, animal rights, green issues, etc).

I completed an MA in Composing for Film and Television and have my own
home studio, and am therefore experienced in synching music with moving
image. You can view my work on www.monicamaxwest.com or
www.myspace.com/monicamaxwest.

If you like my musical style and would like a bespoke song written for
your documentary (opening titles? end credits?), I'd be happy to discuss
this with you. I recently wrote a song 'Chicken Out', in response to Hugh
Fearnley-Whittingstall's campaigning work about the plight of boiler
chickens.

I am happy to work for free/expenses for the right project.

Please get in touch on info 'at' monicamaxwest.com.

No comments: