LLOYDS TSB FOUNDATION FOR ENGLAND AND WALES
* Funding: £24 million, distributed in grants between £500 and £20,000.
* Funder: Lloyds TSB Foundation.
* Aim: To support under-funded charitable organisations in England and Wales, particularly those that help disadvantaged or disabled people. Priorities for funding are refugees, asylum-seekers, and projects tackling prejudice against black and minority ethnic groups.
* Who Can Apply? Registered charities in England and Wales.
* Deadline: Not fixed: rolling programme.
T 0870 411 1223